"For I know that I am fearfully and wonderfully made in You...You make it Beautiful Somehow"

Thursday, September 6, 2012

20 Weeks Pregnancy Update

I cannot believe that this pregnancy is already half over! This post is just a tad late since I turned 20 weeks this past Sunday. But better late than never.

My belly is much smaller this time around. I think I am carrying her farther back instead of all out front like I did with the boys. I'm sure it will catch up to me soon though. Some days I feel like I look huge, and other days I hardly feel pregnant at all.

20 Weeks down...20 to go! 


Later this week I am going to be sharing how my hair is doing with the "No Poo" method while going though all of the lovely hormonal changes that pregnancy brings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...