"For I know that I am fearfully and wonderfully made in You...You make it Beautiful Somehow"

Friday, May 11, 2012

To My Sister Miranda On Her Graduation


This is my little sister Miranda. This little girl, is graduating high school on Saturday. 


 How in the world did she go from being that little, precious, wide-eyed, fiery, red head...to a strong, gorgeous, confident, and amazing woman of God?!


To my dear Miranda, our "little one", 

I wanted to tell you how incredibly proud I am of you. You are so funny and full of life. I love how quirky you are and how you love to make people smile. I love that you don't worry about what others think of you, and yet you conduct yourself in a way that no one could say anything negative about you. I love how you have convictions and stick to them. I love how you have a servants heart and are continually look for ways for God to use you. I love and am amazed at the wise decisions you make at your young age. I love the way you seek God. 

Miranda, I know God is going to use 
you in great and might ways. Your heart is open to Him and willing to serve. Never let that change. Right now, life is exciting and about to be completely new. Never forgot God. Hold fast to truth. There will be times in your life when Satan will tempt you with the things of this world. Hide God's word in your heart, so you will not fall when those temptations come. 



I am already praying for that special person that I know will come into your life some day. Don't settle for any less than God's perfect for you, Miranda. Wait on his perfect timing. Above all, keep God first, and He will work out the details.


 I am so proud of you, Miranda. More proud than I could ever express! I can't wait to see how God continues to work in your life and grow you in the years to come. You are an amazing, godly, loving, confident, caring, selfless, funny, quirky, and feisty young woman. I love you Rudy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...