"For I know that I am fearfully and wonderfully made in You...You make it Beautiful Somehow"

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

My Newest Project

Wondering why I have been a bit absent lately? 

Well I have just started working on my newest project...and it has been keeping me a bit occupied lately...


Our little peanut at 6 weeks...we even got to see it's little heart beat. It truly is one of the most beautiful things to see! 


Baby #3 is Due January 2013!

 I will be doing pregnancy updates once a week so I can keep track of everything that is happening...symptoms, cravings, etc.

We would definitely appreciate your prayers for this to be a healthy pregnancy!




For you created my inmost being; 
    you knit me together in my mother’s womb. 
14 
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
    your works are wonderful, 
    I know that full well.

Psalm 139:13-14


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I hope tha tyou are feeling well!

    Tara @ SimplyMadeHome

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...