"For I know that I am fearfully and wonderfully made in You...You make it Beautiful Somehow"

Monday, May 14, 2012

Grandparents and Go-Carts

I hope every one had a wonderful Mother's Day! I did! My boys bought me a giant card, that daddy had them put their hand prints in (so that is why there was a blue paint stain on my carpet!). Plus, I got a canvas picture of our family and....a one hour massage. Yep. I got spoiled!

Today we are headed to Springfield, Missouri. My husband and I are going to the Baptist Bible Fellowship Meetings held at our old College. It will be great to see some old friends and to make some new contacts for our Houston Church Plant. Our kiddos get to go to Nana and Papa's house during that time. Jack is super excited to ride the go-cart. Yes. My 2 1/2 year old has his own go-cart. That he drives. Thankfully with his Papa.



See you all on Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...