"For I know that I am fearfully and wonderfully made in You...You make it Beautiful Somehow"

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Ring Bearer Bow Ties

Here is one more project that I have been working on lately...



Jack is going to be one of the three ring bearers in my sister's upcoming June wedding. S0 she asked me if I could make the bow ties for the boys. Like I have mentioned before, her colors are yellow and orange- LOVE IT! So we went to the store and picked out some adorable orange and yellow fabrics.




This bow tie is Jacks. He looks so adorable in it! The small bow is for his puppy dog. My sister and her fiance requested that instead of pillows with the rings on them, that each of the boys carry their favorite stuffed animal down the aisle.




Pup pup (as Jack calls him) is looking very handsome in his matching bow tie!




So I made an extra matching bow tie for each boy's favorite stuffed animal to wear. Too cute!


(this is Jack saying cheese while trying to smile...what a goober!!!)

Here is my little man all dressed up for that big day. Not only are the boys wearing these adorable bow ties but they also each have a different color suspenders!

If you want to make a bow tie for your own little man visit Prudent Baby's Blog and check out her bow tie tutorial that I used to make these bow ties.

I started out using the measurements that the tutorial calls for, but found the bow tie too big for my little guy. After adjusting it a bit I finally got it just right. I also used velco for the closure...it's what I had on hand :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...