"For I know that I am fearfully and wonderfully made in You...You make it Beautiful Somehow"

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Yay for Boy Month!

So many of the blogs I follow are abounding in great ideas kids...most of them for little girls. There are a few that do focus on the occasional boyish craft, but honestly girl stuff is just easier to do.

However, I am super excited...and thought I would pass it on to all of my mommy friends out there with little boys...that two blogs I follow,
Made & Made by Rae
are having a...



MONTH!!!!!


Yup that is right...not just one post, not just a week, but an entire month of all things BOY!

So go check out all of the great post and tutorials they will be sharing and make something special for that special little guy(s) in you life!

I will definitely be trying some of their ideas and will try to share what I have done here with you as well!

This little guy deserves celebrating don't you think?!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...